TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018: Telangana State Public Service Commision released the Backwards & Tribal Caste Hostel Welfare Officer (HWO) Recruitment on 26th January 2018. The Applicants submitted Application forms and now in preparation for Selection procedures. The Selection os Applicants made on the basis Written Examination, Interview and Documents verification. The Written Examination plays a vital role in the selection procedure. The Telangana PSC released the TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus, Pattern 2018 details on the Official notification and Pdf file of the Official website. The Written Examination has conducted in Two Papers. The Paper-1 & 2 TS BC Tribal HWO Syllabus Pattern 2018 details provided below as per our knowledge. We suggested referring below given TS BC Tribal Welfare Officer Exam Syllabus 2018.
The Aspirants required Paper-1 & Paper 2 TS Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pdf 2018 details clearly informed here. The Paper-I Questions will be asked form General English, General Knowledge. The Paper-2 Questions will be asked of Aspirants choose subject questions, TS BC Tribal HWO Exam Syllabus Pattern 2018 help to Job Applicants to get merit Score in the Examination. Each Paper contains 150 Questions for 150 Marks. Each Paper will have exam duration 90 minutes. So the Job Applicants refer this data and start preparation for Examination. Applicants may download Telangana BC Tribal Welfare Officer Exam Syllabus, Pattern Pdf 2018 through the below given downloading link. For knowing more latest updates regarding TSPSC BC Tribal Hostel Welfare officer (HWO) Syllabus Pattern Pdf 2018 check the Official website www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 available at www.tspsc.gov.in
- 1 TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 available at www.tspsc.gov.in
- 2 TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details
- 3 TS BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Pattern 2018 Details
- 4 TSPSC BC Tribal Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 information
- 5 TS BC Tribal HWO Syllabus 2018 for Paper I:
- 6 TSPSC BC Tribal HWO Syllabus 2018 for Paper II:
- 7 How to download TSPSC BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018
- 8 Download TS BC (Hostel Welfare Officer) Exam Syllabus Pattern Pdf 2018
- 9 Share this:
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commision|
|Name of the Post||BC Welfare Tribal Welfare Officer posts|
|No. of Vacancies||410 Posts|
|Exam Mode||Written Test (OMR)|
|Hostel Welfare Officer Exam Date||Updated soon|
TSPSC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 Details
- Written Test
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
TS BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Pattern 2018 Details
|Paper Code||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration of time||Language Examination|
|I||General English, General Knowledge||150||150||90 minutes||English & Telugu|
|II||Subject||150||150||90 minutes||English & Telugu|
TSPSC BC Tribal Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 information
TS BC Tribal HWO Syllabus 2018 for Paper I:
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability, and Data Interpretation
- Current Affairs International, National, And State
- Society heritage And Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development
- Natural Resources in India And Telangana their Distribution, Exploitation, Conservation And related issues
- Basic Concepts Ecology and Environment
- Impact of Changing Demographic Trends
- Agriculture Industry Trade Transportation And Service Sectors
- Recent Trends in Science And technology
- Moral Values And professional Ethics
- History, Economics, Civics and Geography.
- Physical Science.
- Natural Science.
- Current Affairs.
- Reasoning and Analytical Ability.
- Disaster Management.
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh.
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Protection
TSPSC BC Tribal HWO Syllabus 2018 for Paper II:
- Relationship between Educational Psychology.
- Nature and Scope of Educational Psychology.
- Methods of Educational Psychology
- Growth and Development. Principles of Growth and Development.
- Stages of Development-Infancy, Childhood, Adolescence and aspects of development – Physical, Mental,
- Social and Emotional and its Educational implications to classroom teaching and education.
- Learning. Nature of Learning, Theories of Learning(Behavioral, Cognitive and Social) and its Relevance to classroom teaching,
learning and Motivation;
- Various methods of motivation (intrinsic and extrinsic) and its applications for classroom teaching.
- Individual difference and its assessment.
- Meaning and significance of the study of individual differences.
- Inter and intra Individual difference and its assessment.
- Concept of Personality and its assessment (Projective and Non-Projective methods).
- Understanding and helping learners with special needs – poor achievers,
- under achievers, low-level of intellectual functioning;
- giftedness and creativity.
- Need and significance of guidance and counseling in schools.
- Concept and its need for understanding behaviour of learners and teachers.
- Measures of Central tendency.
- Measures of Variability.
- Correlation and various methods of computing correlation.
- Significance, constitutional guarantee,
- problems involved in implementing.
- Quality of Primary Education-
- Minimum level of Learning Approach.
- Wastage and stagnation in Education-Meaning,
- causes, problems and remedial measures. Adult Education and Functional literacy
- Meaning, scope, problems involved and strategies for remedial action.
- Contemporary significance,
- problems, methodology,
- motivational aspect and implementation.
- School and Community Relationships-need and importance,
- Ways of bringing their together, making use of community resources persons,
- some practical strategies to facilitate appropriate relationships.
- meaning, nature, problems,
- implementation celebrating national days and role of schools and teachers.
- International understanding
- education for peace, disarmament and co- existence, meaning,
- Nature, significance, developing a broader perspective in the mind students. Education of the socially and culturally disadvantaged
- Meaning-Significance problems,
- Equality of opportunity and strategies to implement the meaningful programme.
- Vocational Education and Vocationalisation of Education.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
How to download TSPSC BC Tribal Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018
- Candidates visit the Official website
- Go to Syllabus Section
- Open the TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus 2018 link
- The Pdf file of Syllabus, pattern displayed
- Download TSPSC BC Hostel Welfare Officer Syllabus Pattern 2018 and Start preparation
- Online Application Starting from: 31st January 2018
- Online Application Form Last Date: Updated soon